生活温柔不起来 我也是。
Life can’t be tender, neither do I.
生活并不糟糕 也许糟糕的是我。
Life is not bad. Maybe it is me who is bad.
你忍住没哭的那天,成长了不少吧。
The day you stopped crying, you have grown a lot.
比起我爱你,我更想听到的是在一起。
What I want to hear more than I love you is being together.
后来我才知道,前程似锦是告别的意思。
Later I learned that a bright future means farewell.
勉强的关心 就别浪费在我身上了。
Don’t waste it on me if you care about it reluctantly.
所有的遇见大概都是为了分离而做准备。
All encounters are probably preparations for separation.
没有安全感的人很爱音乐 怕黑 却喜欢晚睡。
Insecure people love music very much, afraid of the dark, but like to sleep late.
可能是这个世界让你长大的方式太极端了些。
It may be that the way the world makes you grow up is too extreme.
我那么喜欢吃甜却屡屡吃苦。
I like to eat sweets so much but often suffer from it.
偶尔动个情 但记得要醒。
Occasionally moved, but remember to wake up.
抑郁就是陷在过去出不去。
Depression is stuck in the past and can’t get out.
暂无评论内容